Thursday, February 28, 2013

Two Months Down

Two months into 2013 already doesn't seem quite possible.  February being a few days short seems like it makes the month go by a million times faster!  It has been one exciting month though, but I'm so looking forward to March and the spring ahead!

I missed a couple days during my photo project for February, but since we got the new camera I think I've more than made up for those pictures now.  I've taken hundreds of photos in the last two weeks!  Here's a selection of my favorite pictures from the past month.



You can see the complete this of photos for February and even skip back to January's photos by clicking the link above or the "Photo a Day" link in the navigation menu.

Now that I'm getting more familiar with the settings on the new camera, I'm ready for spring!  I need green grass, and blossoms, and sunshine!  I'm already daydreaming about trips to the zoo, more parks, and the Easter egg hunt.  I can't wait to capture those moments!

What part of spring do you look forward to the most?

No comments:

Post a Comment