Wednesday, March 6, 2013

March Snow

Are we sure it's March already?  I have to keep checking the calendar because this view outside does not scream spring is right around the corner.  This view screams bust out the hot chocolate because it's chilly out there!

This picture I took first thing this morning.  I love that I can stand at the back door and zoom in on the trees behind the house.  This was fresh untouched snow, and it looks amazing!  I just thought I'd have to wait until next winter to get snow pictures like this with the new camera.


This afternoon we got out to play in the snow a bit.  Well, I played with the camera, not the snow!  It was brighter out but not really because of the sun, so there was still plenty of snow left on the branches.  It's hard to believe all of this is supposed to be gone by the weekend.  The little heat wave is bringing temps in the 50's.  Got to love Indiana weather!





My new camera bag also arrived with the snow today.  I am super excited about it.  After I get a chance to break it in and fill it up, I'll probably do a review post about it.  Here's a quick look though.  It's a beautiful bag, and of course its my favorite color!




No comments:

Post a Comment